Search our Jobs
Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS - £85k
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
A talented and ambitious Senior DevOps professional is required for a challenging and exciting role based in Central Cambridge. This will be a hands on position with additional responsibility for leading a very strong DevOps team. Working in an agile environment this position will have a focus on developing the cloud infrastructure, making best use of AWS while also supporting the overall software development process.
The market leading company products are managed through a cutting edge AWS system and combine a IoT network with work management solutions.
A salary of up to £85,000 plus a great working environment and a healthy benefits package is available depending on experience.
Location - Cambridge
- Management of the DevOps team
- Distribution of workloads
- Management reporting
- Technical and architectural support
- Infrastructure and software systems support
- Ensure product security best practices
- Explore opportunities with the latest technologies
What you need to have;
- Containers, Docker
- Experience with Python, Node.JS or Go
- AWS – Networking, RDS, EC2, ALB
- Exposire to CloudFormation, Terraform or serverless
- Exposure working in an Agile environment
- Passion for DevOps, software architecture and cloud technologies
- Team lead exposure
Package and Benefits:
Base Salary – up to £85,000 + benefits
Commutable from – Peterborough, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Neots, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Stevenage, Luton, Bury St Edmunds, Harlow, Kettering
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.